Save the Date! February 9th- 15th will be the Spring book fair!
We have two ways to shop. You can either shop online or come up to the school!
- Friday (2/9): 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Monday (2/12): 9:00am – 3:45pm
- Tuesday (2/13): 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday (2/14): 9:00am – 8:00pm
- Thursday (2/15): 9:00am – 8:00pm
Help expand your home and classroom libraries while building the love of reading. Volunteers will help with display set up, tear down & sales. Volunteer times will be available during the school day & evening.
THIS FAIR CAN’T RUN WITHOUT YOU
This fair can’t be successful or sustainable without help from parents. Please consider volunteering or fill out the form below and talk to Kelly about how you can help.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Our school earns approximately 60-65% of the total sales from our book fairs.
- During the fall fair (September 2016) we sold $9,500 worth of books earning PRE $5,200 in profits! This money purchases new books for the library, Scholastic News for the entire school, helps fund Maker’s Space, and much more! Check out some of the recent items purchased.
- Money donated to the All-For-Books Program counts towards our total sales and profits.
- In September 2016, we collected almost $200 (which is 5x more than last year!) for the All-For-Books Program and we were able to purchase 50 books (over 3x as much as last year!) that were then donated to ReStart, Inc.
- Scholastic matches the funds we raised with a donation of up to $1 million in books from The Scholastic Possible Fund, which distributes books to children through organizations such as the Kids In Need Foundation, Reader to Reader, Inc., and the National Center for Families Learning.
If you would like Kelly to reach out to you to help with this year’s book fairs please fill out the quick form below!