It’s that time of year again! Please join us for the Scholastic Book Fair. We have a great selection of books for your children to choose from. And if you don’t see what you want, or you’re unable to attend, please consider shopping our online store. All books will be delivered to your child’s classroom for free!
Help expand your home and our classroom libraries while building the love of reading. We hope to see you at the fair!
FAIR DATES & HOURS:
- Friday, 2/7, 9am – 3:45pm
- Monday, 2/10, 9am – 3:45pm
- Tuesday, 2/11, 9am – 2:30pm, 4pm – 6pm
- Wednesday, 2/12, 4pm – 8pm
- Thursday, 2/13, 12pm – 2pm, 3pm – 8pm
THIS FAIR CAN’T RUN WITHOUT YOU
Would you like to volunteer to work at the book fair? We need lots of help to make this a successful event. Please consider signing up for a shift or two!
Please consider volunteering or fill out the form below and talk to Kelly about how you can help.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Our school earns approximately 60-65% of the total sales from our book fairs.
- During the fall fair (September 2019) we sold over $9,700 worth of books earning PRE $5,300 in profits! This money purchases new books for the library, Scholastic News for the entire school, helps fund Maker’s Space, and much more!
- Money donated to the All-For-Books Program counts towards our total sales and profits.
- In September 2019, we collected almost $250 for the All-For-Books Program and we were able to purchase books that were then donated to ReStart, Inc.
- Scholastic matches the funds we raised with a donation of up to $1 million in books from The Scholastic Possible Fund, which distributes books to children through organizations such as the Kids In Need Foundation, Reader to Reader, Inc., and the National Center for Families Learning.
If you would like Kelly to reach out to you to help with this year’s book fairs please fill out the quick form below!