Please join us for our Book Fairs! We have a great selection of books for your children to choose from. Help expand your home and classroom libraries while building the love of reading. All online orders ship home and all purchases benefit our school!
Our first Book Fair is September 23-30th!
DID YOU KNOW?
- Our school receives rewards of 50% of your Book Fair purchase to use in the Scholastic store!
- During the fall fair (October 2020) we sold over $4300 worth of books earning PRE over $2100 in profits! This money purchases new books for the library, Scholastic News for the entire school, helps fund Maker’s Space, and much more!
- Money donated to the All-For-Books Program counts towards our total sales and profits.
- In September 2019, we collected almost $250 for the All-For-Books Program and we were able to purchase books that were then donated to ReStart, Inc.
- Scholastic matches the funds we raised with a donation of up to $1 million in books from The Scholastic Possible Fund, which distributes books to children through organizations such as the Kids In Need Foundation, Reader to Reader, Inc., and the National Center for Families Learning.
Here are a few of the items your Book Fair purchases have made possible:
- Scholastic News Magazine Subscription for every classroom in the school!
- K-5 Book Crate Subscription (they send our library new titles every month!
- Library seating options
- STEM Centers: Fiddle Sticks, Geo-Magnets, IO Blocks
- Stereo headphones for listening to read
If you would like to help with upcoming book fairs, please fill out the quick form below!