Please join us for our Book Fairs! We have a great selection of books for your children to choose from. Help expand your home and our classroom libraries while building the love of reading. All online orders ship home, and all purchases benefit our school!
BOOK FAIR DATES:
- Monday, October 21-29, 2020
- February 22-26, 2021
DID YOU KNOW?
- Our school earns approximately 60-65% of the total sales from our book fairs.
- During the fall fair (September 2019) we sold over $9,700 worth of books earning PRE $5,300 in profits! This money purchases new books for the library, Scholastic News for the entire school, helps fund Maker’s Space, and much more!
- Money donated to the All-For-Books Program counts towards our total sales and profits.
- In September 2019, we collected almost $250 for the All-For-Books Program and we were able to purchase books that were then donated to ReStart, Inc.
- Scholastic matches the funds we raised with a donation of up to $1 million in books from The Scholastic Possible Fund, which distributes books to children through organizations such as the Kids In Need Foundation, Reader to Reader, Inc., and the National Center for Families Learning.
If you would like to help with upcoming book fairs, please fill out the quick form below!